Listen to my419 at home!
my419 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music, your favorite DJs, plus the news, traffic, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up my419 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for GetMeRadio. Tap on the logo to get to the GetMeRadio skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the GetMeRadio skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, ask GetMeRadio to play my419.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
You can now listen to my419 on your Google devices!
Simply say ‘Hey Google, talk to GetMeRadio and play my419.’ to start listening.
Don’t own a Google device? Find out everything you need to know from Google.com.